Glow Worm CaveBook
In the cool, dark environment of Natural Bridge Cave, millions of glow worms make their home. These tiny creatures, invisible to the eye during daylight, create a spectacular display at night.
An experienced guide will take you on a short walk through the rainforests of Springbrook Plateau into the Natural Bridge. You will also have the opportunity for some star gazing, looking up towards an unpolluted night sky. See the city high-rise lights of the Gold Coast and enjoy coffee and cake in the forest before returning to the Gold Coast.
- Possibly see some of Australia’s unique nocturnal wildlife.
- Approximately 80% of Australia’s wildlife are only active at night.
- See glow worms in their natural environment.
- Enjoy supper in the rainforest.
- Experience the cool quite rainforest at night.
Limited Places Available – Secure your spot today
For more information and to book tickets CLICK HERE